Re: Tools - Good Brand Names

The best non professional tools are Sears Craftsman, period. If you
feel like spending the really big $$ the BEST are either Snap On or
Mac.. depending on who you talk to. But overall the Craftsman stuff
just can't be beat and they warranty all of their tools for life..
ever break one Sears will replace it no questions asked.

Erik