Re: Basic Rider Rules And Tips

Previously, you (Carlin Vieri) wrote:
> If the damage is all bodywork-type stuff, anyone have an idea what
> this is going to cost my insurance company?

A year ago (plus a week or so) I lowsided on the left after the front
wheel was bumped by a car.  All left-side bodywork plus nose and tail
sections had to be replaced, along with metal bits on the left (bar end
weight, clutch lever, pegs, etc.).  No luggage was involved -- it hadn't
been installed yet.

Total was US $1180 and that included a new helmet but not a new jacket,
gloves or jeans.

I hope you aren't too sore and will heal fast.  I've got the scars on my
left knee to remind me to always have an escape planned from any cage.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"