RE: RS insurance...WOW!

Shannon,

I live in New Jersey (more commonly known as insurance hell).  Our insurance
is with Universal Underwriters (because that's the ONLY company that insures
bikes in NJ).  We pay between $900 and $1000 for a policy covering a '99
Legend and a '00 Sprint ST.  (For the Sprint alone it'd be about $560 per
year).  We're in our mid-40's and get a experienced rider discount, and have
a $500 deductible.  Unless you live in an area considered higher risk than
New Jersey (very rare!), I'd say Geico is attempting a major rip off.  Try
another company if you can.

Mort
Haworth NJ
'00 Sprint ST