Re: Aiming headlights WAS: Headlight heat and power draw

So then is it May when we bring around the how many people have fuel leaks survey? :-)

I'm still waiting to get my '00 ST back from its latest fuel problem. Warped tank this time. Kind of rough being without the bike for over a month in the not quite 8 months I've owned it.

Michael