Re: Aiming headlights WAS: Headlight heat and power draw

FWIW: I just had my original replacement fuel sender replaced ( mine
was replaced because of total inaccuracy about a year ago with the
2nd generation unit ). Anyway about a month or so ago I started
smelling gas, but no puddles and the smell seemed to be on the right
side of the bike around the fuel pump side. Anyway took it in
yesterday and the dealer said that the sender was leaking.. not very
much just weeping a bit and the O rings on the fuel pump side were
looking a bit damp so they replaced those also. Gauge reads fine and
no more gas smells so hopefully it'll hold for good. On that note I'm
considering the Triumph extended warranty.. I haven't ridden any of
the new hot bikes (short list is Aprillia Futura, Yamaha FJR1300, the
New Honda ST1100 if Honda ever makes it) so I may keep the ST for a
while longer :-) May even keep it until Triumph comes out with the
next generation ST in a couple of years. Since my warranty is good
until 10-01 I may spring for the 4 year extended. Wouldn't want to
pay out of pocket for any more fuel sender replacements !

Erik