Re: HTML formatting...

>Eric wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>At 11:34 PM 12/12/00 -0500, CASHFOUR@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >The same thing happens to me...very annoying! What gives?
>
>This happens when messages (like yours) are sent to the list that contain
>HTML or Rich Text. All messages should be sent in plain text.
>Also, when replying to a message that comes across in rich text, be sure to
>remove formatting before posting your response.
>AOL Version 6 seems to be creating some problems as it seems to be
>difficult to remove formatting.
>- - Eric

Listers:

First, let me apologize for the HTML that will be attached to this reply! How
embarrassing..I'm telling people to turn off their MIME and HTML and I'm
guilty myself!

As Eric states, I AM using AOL 6.0 and I cannot, for the life of me, figure
out how to turn off/remove formatting! That's why I posted this to the list...
can anyone help me? I would appreciate it! Thanks

Shannon