Re: Law Enforcement

This James Bodtke fellow is married and rides a motorcycle.
One would imagine he's at least 18 years old. Yet he says things like-

"I didn't see the cop, so I don't know where he started following me."
"I can't believe that happened to me."
"I wouldn't be so stupid trying to run from police."
"I didn't do anything wrong."

Incredible!  18 years old and he honestly feels that the cops won't do
him any harm if he isn't doing anything wrong.

Someone needs to inform James that cops are just another hazard on
the road.  They are no different from gravel in a corner or drivers
turning left in front of you.  If you don't see them and react to them in
time, they will hurt you.

I particularly like the line-

"I wouldn't be so stupid trying to run from police."

Ever heard of  Rodney King?  Many state courts have consistently held
that flight from the police does not amount to reasonable suspicion.
( http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~record/drafts/minorities.html )

Cops are to Motorcyclists as Lions are to Antelopes.

- -Don Draper Jr.  "Blue Dawg"