Re: Blue/White Headlights

At 01:53 PM 12/17/00 -0600, mksdouglas wrote:
>I know there's been a lot of discussion on replacing headlights with the
>brighter, whiter headlights.  My question is, what seems to be the most
>popular replacement and where do you buy them?  I think the coverage of the
>stock bulbs are fine, I just like the look of the Super White lights.

Piaa - just about any auto supply place can get them. You will probably do
better off the internet on price.

You will need an H4 bulb

>Also, do you have to go through the front of the fairing to replace the
>bulbs, or can you get to them easily from behind the fairing?

The manual calls for pulling the fairing, but I have been able to replace
my bulbs just by going in from the bottom (or from the top with the bars
over to one side.)

- - Eric