Re: Blue/White Headlights

>>>Also, do you have to go through the front of the fairing to replace the
>>>bulbs, or can you get to them easily from behind the fairing?

Mike,

The workshop manual says headlight removal is required to replace a globe.
This requires cockpit (front fairing) removal.

While I had the cockpit off to fit heated grips (but before I had bought
torx bits) I pulled one of the globes to have a look. Unfortunately the
wire clip that holds the globe in popped out from under the screw it pivots
under. I didnt have a torx bit to remove the headlight & refit it, so it
took me at least 30 minutes of cursing & swearing & trying to use a mirror
to poke the clip back in  & everytime I tried to refit the globe the clip
came off again.

So you may be lucky & be able to replace a globe with the fairing fitted.
Or you may be unlucky & a 5 minute job may turn into a major p.i.t.a. job.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, Australia.