The ST is back home

This weekend I went back down to San Jose to retreive my beloved ST where
it has been stored at a friends house. We had too much stuff to take the
last trip so it had to stay there and I really missed it. I did get to ride
it Saturday to go check out my friend's new house in Hollister (home of
Corbin). Today it spent the day on a trailer back to Ferndale. I thought
about riding it home part of the way but we ended up having to pack so much
other stuff in the trailer that it would have been hard to get it out. So
tomorrow I will introduce it to some of the roads around here.

Since it is bright and sunny here in California (even warm) I'll have some
ride reports shortly.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com