Thank you, and goodbye.

Below is a message from Mike asking to be taken off the list. This is
exactly why I asked that this thread stop. For those of you that just
couldn't stop posting - grow up will you ?

Mike, I will take care of your requests. Just so you know, the two posts
that I let stand, were posts from digesters that had not received my email
requesting a stop to the posts. I sent you and several others a copy of my
request to stop, so that it why I deleted your post - for no other reason.
When I realized that the digesters did not see my request, I created the
digest (that's why it ran about 4 hours early).

My stance is definitely pro-police - not anti-police - you have a definite
persecution complex.

There have still been several responses that will appear in digest 667 and
I have deleted all of them, regardless of stance as everyone should have
read my request as published in digest #666.

I'm sorry that you feel you need to leave, but respect your choice to do so.

- - Eric