Thank you, and goodbye.

Eric,
I am respectfully requesting that you end my subscription to this list, and
re move me from the mailings.  After receiving your email asking me to stop
the "law enforcement" debate, I agreed and stopped.  However, when I
received #666 it showed that you had deleted all of my response and kept the
Anti-Cop posts alive.  This shows your position on the issue.

To everyone on the list, including the cop-bashers, I thank you for your
answers to all the ST related questions I've had.  This list has truly been
a great help.  But unfortunately I can not find it within myself to stay
here knowing the prejudice that exists here.

You all take care and drive safe over the holidays.  Keep the rubber side
down!

- -Mike Douglas
00' ST

PS:  Eric, please don't delete this last post, and please remove me from the
registry as well.  Thanks again.

End of st-digest V2000 #667