No Triumph content, but a little fun.

I have reason to believe that there are many balding, middle-aged guys
on this list. Am I wrong?

Now I don't like spoiling the ends of movies for people that have not
seen them yet so if you haven't seen "Unbreakable" yet and fully intend
to, read no "furthur."(A tip of the hat to Dean Moriarty.)

How many of you balding middle-aged guys out there really liked the
concept of a balding middle-aged guy being capable of doing the things
that he does?

No. No. No. Get your minds out of the gutter. I don't mean having making
babies with Demi Moore. Like the David Bowie song: "We can be heroes."

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"If you live a long time and pay attention, you'll know a whole bunch of
useful things; and you'll find, in time, that old go-fast guys have no
wrinkles on the inside."
                                 Gordon Jennings