Re: The ST is back home

David Ben-Jamin wrote:

> I hear Kansas has all the great weather and nice roads.

Yes, Kansas has great weather right now, especially for motorcycling.  It's currently 3 deg F (-16 deg C) and Triumph heated grips and an electric vest are all you need for a full day's riding.

And the roads are sweet for riding, too!  I can pretty much ignore the snow and ice currently on the road as the 120 and 180 width tires on my ST grip much better than those skinny tires I had on my old BMW boxer.  The best part is that you can ride for hundreds of miles/kilometers without having to make a turn, thus allowing a rider to enjoy the scenery of the Great Plains with little or no distraction (thank goodness for
Throttlemeister!).  I'm already lobbying hard to get the TSRA Western Rallye in Kansas for 2002.

;-))

Greg "Wiener Dawg" Gagliano