Re: Reg Pridmore CLASS

>Well, I have to admit, the Pridmore School named CLASS
>is extremely well named.
>
>I got a call from Reg himself yesterday.
>He called to thank me for the video tape I sent,
>and we spent a few minutes talking about my
>riding as witnessed from the tape during the Laguna
>Seca class in November.

Paul,

I agree with everything you said about Reg and his school. I took the
November, on my Sprint RS.  Reg and his instructors are all class
acts, and very good teachers.

Reg even called to thank me for sending an e-mail about my experience
at his school. I'm going back, and taking my wife with me, next
spring. If you're looking to become a better street rider  Reg's
school is an excellent place to learn.
- --
Darron Spohn
http://www.photobitstream.com

"I was born yesterday but I stayed up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn