heat

In a message dated 12/20/00 9:56:36 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I'll be interested to see what it's like to ride the ST in our HOT summer
due to the large amount of heat that strikes my legs.  I take it I'm not the
only one that experiences this??  This is the first bike I've owned with a
full fairing so not sure what to expect.

Thanks >>

Take off the belly pan to diminish the heat. I am going to try cutting out
the front of the chin fairing, whic is part of the main side fairing, to see
if that will keep it cool with the belly pan on-will report to the list next
summer. Dave Collins, San Diego