Re: (With Tongue in Cheek) to all you on the left coast

>  >As I sit here in Pennsylvania freezing my arse off I succumbed to the
>>torture of viewing beautiful pictures of California that were posted on the
>  >list.  My mind vaguely remembers summer and what being warm feels like.

>It's not all wine and roses here, you know. Why just last week it got
>down to 45ºF overnight in Los Angeles.

Hah! I can top that. Why just last week the sky cut loose between
Gilroy and San Juan Batista. It sprinkled so hard I almost had to
wipe off my visor. Top that you namby Southern California sunshine
hogger. Your mother was a Harley, and your father smelt of Excelsiors!

Whew. I feel better now. Just received the Complete Monty Python DVD
box set, and I got a bit carried away here. Sorry.

I really feel the pain of our brethren stuck in wintry climes. While
I'm out riding my Sprint RS down Highway One on Christmas morning
they'll be in their garages dreaming dreams of sunny days and
non-lethal temperatures. I'll bring back some photos.

Cheers and Feliz Navidad,
- --
Darron Spohn
http://www.photobitstream.com

"I was born yesterday but I stayed up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn