RE: Baglux Tankbag

Don

It don't bolt! The side straps are fitted to the forward attachment point of
the seat fairing.

Remove the seat. Remove the Allen Screws that hold the fairing on, then pull
or push out the fairing from the very front edge below the tank. It is a
rubber bush mounting and should come out quite easily. You don't need to
take the fairing right off.

Put the tag with the hole in it over the stud on the fairing and re-fit it
in reverse of above. The trick is to be able to pull the straps secure and
then get the loose end inside the fairing!

If you need to take the cover off, you can just leave the straps on and tuck
them behind the fairing. The buckle stays with the cover.

In a equally cold, wet & windy Plymouth!

Dave McCarthy

OO Blue

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!