Re: for Tony - ST sauna

  Pannier Pros & cons:

  The factory bags are much better looking and if you might ride
often with the bags removed, the GIVI racks are Janet Reno ugly
(and she's so ugly, dogs close their eyes when they hump her leg).

  The GIVI bags are functional but not beautiful (think of the most
popular girl in your high school).  They are hell for strong and less
expensive ($390 per pair + mounting racks).

  Also, the GIVIs are completely waterproof. My buddy has the factory
top box and I have the GIVI, we both often fill them up with beer and
ice and his leak like an OEM fuel sender, whereas mine stay tight and
cold.
                            Merry Christmas;

                                     doggydo   - - - o%\o