Re: high viz Aerostich

  Jim Huber> 	Well, I've come to the conclusion that I need an Aerostich one piece
  Jim Huber> Roadcrafter suit. The only debate now is color. I really like the idea of the
  Jim Huber> high viz suit - a bright lime yellow with silver patches - for safety. However,
  Jim Huber> there's the shock effect on non-motorcyclists (and some motorcyclists) to be
  Jim Huber> overcome. A nice blue suit with silver patches would go well with my ST and not
  Jim Huber> get quite the reaction. Even a solid red would be pretty tame - I've seen
  Jim Huber> those, too. Anyone out there have a high viz suit and some feedback? I know I
  Jim Huber> can get swatches from Aerostich, but frankly it wouldn't make any difference. I
  Jim Huber> know it's gonna be retina-searing (to steal a phrase from Motorcyclist). I'm
  Jim Huber> just vacillating on which way I want to go...

	Hey Jim,

  I've got a blue ST as well, and the high viz yellow actually looks
pretty good with the blue.  I get some strange looks off the bike, but
in the endless dark grey days of Seattle in the winter, I'll take the
added visibility.

  If you want, I'd be willing to take a shot or two of me on the blue
bike in the retina searing suit...let me know!

- --
python -c "print __import__('base64').decodestring('am9uZ0BzZWFvdHRlci5jb20=')"