Re: Aerostich

Dear Jim,

Before you spend your money, check out the new Triumph Aspen, 1pc suit. I
saw a preproduction until at the NEC in the UK and was very impressed.
Better looking than the Aerostich and has way better features. The
ventilation, liner, cut and fit seem far superior. I met the gal who
designed them and she has been over the Areostich with a fine tooth comb and
it really seems that she's come up with a superior product. I checked out
how the waterproofing was done and I think it will be at least as good as
the Aerostich, I suspect better as all the seams are seam sealed and it has
been tested in some pretty rainy conditions. Decent armour also.

I was on the verge of ordering Aerostiches for all our guides and have
decided to go with the Triumph suit after seeing it at the show. As for the
high vis color on the Aerostich, I'll quote a customer of ours who wore one
last summer: "It gets dirty faster than a newborn's diaper." It looks OK
new, but looks old FAST!

The new Aspen suit can be seen in the 2001 Triumph Accesories Catalog. It
will probably be another month or two before they are available at the
dealer.

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com