Christmas presents

	Since we're all sharing our fabulous new Christmas presents with the
list, I got the Triumph tank bag for the ST and RaceTech'd forks (1.00 Kg/mm
springs, 7w oil, 2 turns preload on the emulators, 9 turns preload on the main
springs). She rides much better now! Thanks to Richard White and Rick Paukert
for letting me sample their setups before having mine done. Ours are all a bit
different - mine is close to Rick's, just slightly thinner oil (7w in mine
versus a mix of 7w and 10w in his), while Richard is running 0.95 Kg/mm springs
and 5w oil. To each his own...

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA

P.S.	Yes, the new Suzuki is going to get RaceTech'd, too, along with an
Ohlins rear shock. It needs it even more than the ST did. The Sprint's rear
shock seems fine, so it'll stay for now.