RE:Scottoiler Tee (part2)

As an after thought, When I installed the Tee fitting, I used a small
amount of black RTV(1) on the corrugated lines. Just to make sure it all
stayed sealed. So far so good.

Peace,
Andrew
00 ST

ps I will get some Scottoiler photo's uploaded tonight!

(1)for the folks not in the USA, Room Temperature Vulcanizing silicone
sealer. I dunno whot y'all call it !!