Suits

OK, this discussion of Aerostich vs. other isn't scheduled until April IIRC.

However, I find it very interesting since SWMBO gave me a gift certificate.
The suggestion was for a rain suit of some sort, but she said that I could
use it for whatever I'd like at the dealership.  Also my folks sent money.
So what would I like?

I want the perfect suit.  Something that will protect me from the road if
needed (heaven forbid!).  Something that will keep me dry through 3 hours of
torrential downpours.  And something that won't put me in the hospital with
heat stroke in the middle of a Florida summer!  If it is too hot, I won't
wear it, so it would do me no good.

Obviously I have conflicting requirements that can't be solved with one
suit.  Or can they?  I don't know.

One thought was to buy some perforated leather pants and a waterproof
oversuit in case of cool and/or rain.  I was thinking of the Triumph Classic
Perforated Jeans and the Triumph Chevron Oversuit, but I can't go anywhere
to see them or any competitive products; no one around here stocks anything.

Also, does anyone know how Triumph's sizing is?  Should I order larger than
I would normally?  And how much will these cost?

Thoughts and suggestions including alternatives are welcomed.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"