Re: Selling price for new 2000 RS

Hi everyone...

I originally was thinking about the Speed Triple before I bought the RS,
but oddly enough, it has a pretty far reach itself and I found myself with
locked arms as well.  But I will have to try it again in full gear to
really evaluate it.   Again, I'd have to cut the seat down because it's
rather tall.  Originally I thought about getting a Speed Triple with clip-ons
but then I'd just be in the same position I am now.

I realize that the F650 is a totally different animal and not at all
like the typical sportbikes I've ridden in the past.   And I have heard
about the surging and stalling problems that have been plaguing the new
FI'ed GS model.  Have to admit that bothers me a lot.  So I was going to
try and ride a new GS and also one of the non-FI'ed ones.  I haven't actually
ridden an F650 of any type at all yet.  So far all my musings have been
in my head, not in physical reality.  I think I'm kinda intrigued with
the "do-anything" aspect of the bike -- street, commuting, dirt roads.

So what is the R1150R?  I've ridden an R1100R in the past.  Is that the
same bike but only updated?  I've seen the new Bonneville, but guess it's
just a little too retro for my tastes. :-)

Kathy