re: P.S.

>  From: Kathy Kost <kathyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 12/28/2000 12:17:
>
>  Forgot that Erik mentioned the TT600 (and some other bikes too :-) ).
>  I'm definitely going to check that thing out.  I think it's rather
>  cute, actually and I've never sat on one.  I typically have stayed
>  away from CBR600's and the like because I've never liked the sound
>  of the engine and pipes from in-line 4's.  Guess it's my Ducati and
>  VFR heritage -- I like low, throaty, sounding machines.  Or at least
>  different and not high pitched.

	You'll love the sound of the SV650 if you like 90 degree v-twins. It's
a real overachiever for a 650. I recently looked at the new Ducati 750, their
bargain-basement model for $5995 MSRP. Frankly, it sucks. Ducati styling, but
nothing else. Same kind of cheap suspension as the SV650 (easily replaceable),
but only a single brake disc up front (definitely not for me) and less power
than the SV650. FWIW, my Suzuki's transmission was better right out of the
crate than my ST's is at 11,000 miles. The ST's is much better than new, of
course, but still not as good.

Just another shameless plug for a great bike...

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA