Re: Newbies question.

Thanks for your replies,

Doug, what did you have to do to the mud gard on the under seat pipe. Does it
affect the pilians comfort at all. I have looked at the Carbon fibor Staytune
pipe but aparrently you need to loose one of  the pilians foot pegs.
I live in Sydney so I probably wont see you on the road, allthough I do go to
Melbourne every couple of months for work so
you never know.

Danny