RS fit/ergo comparison

<can someone who's ridden both compare the ergos of the speed <triple
<and the ST?  (i ride an RS with ST bars _and_ gen-mar risers.)

I find the Speed Triple to have a much more upright seating position with a
fairly wide bar compared to the Sprint.  The width of the bar became most
noticeable in tight turns. The width gave lots of leverage to apply pressure
to initiate a turn, while at the same time, it reminded me of an enduro bike
as your hands are pretty far apart compared to a more convential sportbike
riding position.

The bars are noticeably higher than on the ST.

The distance between the saddle and the bars or should I say reach to the
saddle seemed shorter than the ST.  The whole sense of the bike was a
lighter, shorter more compact ST.  The engine was wonderfully torquey and
the bike begs to be wheelied which is easy to do (or so I have been told ;)

Hope this helps.

Charlie
Digger Dawg 2001 BRG ST