Re: Bar Harness

I tried to use a bar harness to secure my ST in the
back of my pickup at the dealers suggestion.  I used
ut once and it was very hard on the grips.  My dealer
was kind enough to take the harness back and I
switched to regular soft ties to the straps.  It
worked just fine and no damage to the grips.

(of course it all depends on how and to what you are
strapping)

Steve

'00 Sprint ST Blue