Re: Bar Harness

I too had problems with the harness wadding up the grips, but fixed it
with some PVC.
2" Schedule 40, 5 inches in length. You'll need to slit one of them (the throttle
side), heat it up and create about a 1/2" gap all along the slit. Then
it will slide
right over the throttle, no worries.  The left side is fine at 2".
I just measured my harness, it is the 37 incher, works great.

Red Dawg & Flash