My Christmas present...

Sounds like several folks had a good Triumph-ant Christmas!
Lotsa' goodies...guess you have all been good boys and girls!

I received a real nice Christmas surprise myself. I had located
a 2000 Diablo Orange RS at a local dealer who does not sell
Triumph...my friend takes his Hayabusa there for service. They
had taken it in on trade. The bike has 2100 miles on it and is
in perfect condition. So, I ask what they want for it...$6200.00!
I'm stunned...it's "not their customer's kind of bike" and they
want to get rid of it!

It gets better. I'm ready to buy...even tho' I have a 1996 T'Bird
I will have to sell. I tell my son, who bought the house across
the street from me a couple of months ago. He is the factory
rep for Yamaha Watercraft for Florida. He tells me that dealer
(chain) is one of his biggest customers! OK...Small world.

Come Christmas Day, Shawn, my son, gives me his present.
He had called the Gen. Mgr. and they will sell me the bike for
exactly what they have in it...$5,600.00!!!! I am floored...with a
smile that won't go away! The paperwork is on the way to the
credit union and I will get the bike next week. Un-f*%#+@-real!

I've sent my payment and paperwork to the TSRA and have my
Dawg name requested...'Boca' Dawg! Merry, Merry Christmas!

Shannon 'Boca Dawg' Cash
2000 RS
1996 T'Bird (for sale)

PS: I keep thinkin'...they screwed that guy on trade-in!