Re: Selling price for new 2000 RS

"Kathy Kost" <kathyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I originally was thinking about the Speed Triple before I bought the RS,
> but oddly enough, it has a pretty far reach itself and I found myself with
> locked arms as well.  But I will have to try it again in full gear to
> really evaluate it.   Again, I'd have to cut the seat down because it's
> rather tall.  Originally I thought about getting a Speed Triple with
clip-ons
> but then I'd just be in the same position I am now.

The Speed Triple bars can be rotated further aft, but may not have been on
the bike you tried.  I found the reach to be shorter than my ST with Genmar
risers and much shorter than a stock RS.

As noted it is high, but no higher than the ST or RS.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"