So many motorcycles, so little time...

Hi y'all...

(Or maybe that should be ...so little money! :-) )

Well, I have to admit you guys are giving me lots of ideas I've
never considered.  Guzzi's, R1150R, TT600's, SV650, Aprilia's, KLR650,
etc., etc.  Even if I end up keeping my RS, test riding all these
other bikes sure will be fun! :-)

Bill, I never realized that the Speed Triple's bars can be rotated.
That might explain why the first time I rode the bike a couple years
ago it felt fine and then the last time I rode it it felt longer to
me.  I'll have to investigate that as well.

Don's price reporting down in California sure is depressing.  $7200-$7500.
Sigh.

I just can't get into the Bonneville's looks.  But it is true that if I
trade for another Triumph (like a Speed 3 or a TT600 I might get a better
deal and would save me from the hassle of selling it).

Barry's suggestion of the ST shock was interesting.  I've pretty much
mellowed out the suspension settings on the bike and it's still really
firm (and high) in the butt.  I only weigh around 130-135 (depending on
how much Wheaties I eat in the morning :-) ) so maybe the stock shock is just
too much for me.  At one point Erik had suggested to me that I replace the
stock shock with something else.

Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions.  If the weather stays sane and I
can get rid of this cold (I ain't getting on a motorcycle when half my head
is clogged!), I'm going to start investigating my options.  I'll definitely
let you all know what I end up doing.

Kathy

End of st-digest V2000 #690