RE: New RS

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a rear-hugger and why would I want one?

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe
Zaccaria
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 9:31 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New RS

Hello Roger,

It sounds like you've pretty much gone through it but I do have a few items
that you might want to think about.

Seat - I don't know how much non-stop saddle time you'll be having but if
you are burning a tank of fuel between stops you'll want to consider an
aftermarket seat.  I trust there are good suppliers of custom seats in the
U.K. and quite frankly I would like to find an alternative to U.S. based
Corbin.  Corbin is difficult to deal with at best and not customer service
oriented.  In any case find yourself  a good source and look into something
that will be nice and comfy.

Panniers - I know you said you weren't much into touring but if you do
choose to take a trip the integral panniers of the ST are terrific.  I did
notice though that while in europe most of the bike were equipped with a top
case and no panniers.  Being as the rack and case is the same for both the
ST and the RS there would be no compromise there.

Happy Hunting

Joe
 Free Web Email & Filter Enhancements.
 http://www.freewebemail.com/filtertools/