Re: Sprint RS review posted online

>Darron,
>
>Excellent article...an not just because it was all
>positive mentions on the RS, just the content!  I
>thought I was reading a published article.

Thanks, but I guess I should admit I'm a professional writer. Im was
a journalist for 10 years, then switched to technical writing so I
could afford luxuries such as new motorcycles.

>Anyway, After the mailing post of the RS slam from
>Superbike I needed to rush to the Newsstand and see
>what the fuss is all about.  Wow, Can someone get the
>knife out from my back!  Well I guess all of us are
>entitled to our opinion.   If I were to read articles
>like that (the one in SuperBike) then I may not of
>bought my RS!

I saw a similar article on the Internet before I purchased my RS. One
ride convinced me it was the bike for me. I don't know SuperBike
magazine has against the RS, but they sure seem to dislike it. It's
no Yamaha R1 performance-wise, but who needs an R1's performance? Not
the guys I've seen crash them at track days.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the review.
- --
Darron Spohn
http://www.photobitstream.com

"I was born yesterday but I stayed up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn