Re: GAUGE

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:07:01 -0800, you wrote:

The following is what my 00 ST was doing. This is what I perceived the
fuel gauge problem to be so I had it replace. Was this not the
problem?

Well it saddens me to report that the "fix" does the same thing. I've
never had a fuel gauge before so I guess one that works just a little
is better than nothing, assuming it is repeatable. More on that later.

Ken Pickett

00ST