Re: Speaking of great rides

Sounds like fun. I've only ridden Patterson once, more sweepers, I'd
say, than twisties. And on that day, there was a lot of sand and debris
on the road, which I must admit, still freaks me out. I think I prefer
the tighter stuff. But hey, a good ride is a good ride. But I'll let you
know when I'm ready to go again. Chasing another bike might make some
even more interesting video. This might even make some other locals show
up for some fun, nothing like being "immortalized" to peak some interest :-)