Re: groan, whinge ... more battery problems

At 03:35 PM 03/03/2000 +0100, Leatherbiker wrote:
 >But my question is, to the technical whizzkids out there on the list, what
 >else can be wrong?
 >is it discharging?
 >is it not being recharged when I ride?
 >is there an alternator on this bike that isn't working?
 >and BTW, the new bat. is a YUASA - just to put a squib on all those who

But is it the Triumph YUASA or an off the shelf one ? They are manufactured
in different countries - my dealer made a point of NOT replacing mine with
the battery from Triumph but rather an off the shelf one. I cannot for the
life of me remember which country was which.

But I would have to agree with Erik, that it is probably a charging system
problem.

- - Eric