Re: New file uploaded

At 01:58 AM 02/02/2000 -0500, TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:
 ><< http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/lakeport.jpg >>
 >
 >Wow-the Union Jack paint job on the Sprint ST at the lakeport.jpg address is
 >awesome. Tell us more, Eric. It is obviously the same as the one on the
 >Daytona 955i on page 5 of the Winter '99 Torque. Did you have to send the
 >bike to Germany to be painted, or what?

Actually there is high probability that they took the idea from me. Mine
was completed in January of last year - many people related to Triumph took
pics of it at Bike Week last year - I would assume one of these sparked the
idea for the German dealer.  There are a few other pics of it on the "My
ST" link on the ST site. It was done by a local artist in Melbourne FL who
has done several pieces for me and my friends including a couple RAT pieces

he did this one for my 509 (called Kermit)
http://www.elscom.com/T509/t509pics/ratlclose.JPG

and this one for a 595
http://www.elscom.com/T509/t509pics/kcowl.JPG
my two favorite elements on that one are the tail punching through the RAT
logo and the "Here Piggy Piggy Piggy" at the bottom - he obviously doesn't
take it to a lot of HOG rallies ;-)

This is my current RAT - new and improved, much like the ST
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/myst/ratl.JPG

The pictures really don't do it justice - those that have seen it in person
can agree. He puts a lot of time into small details that just don't show up
on the film.

- - Eric