Rallye99 Wrap up

I am sure everyone is aware of the efforts that Lisa White put forth in
making last years Rallye possible (not to mention all the work she is
putting in to get this years event going). We (the original participants)
wanted to do something unique to show our appreciation. I expressed this to
Ross Clifford (Triumph UK) and he immediately came to our rescue. Ross
managed to obtain a copy of the original artist's rendition of the ST (from
1995) and was able to present it to us, complete with John Bloor's
autograph. Ross also was kind enough to write a letter of thanks. We then
took a picture from the Rallye and sent it around for everyone to sign - we
took this along with the two items from Ross and had the whole collection
framed.

Rick Paukert was able to perform the presentation (much to Lisa's surprise)
a couple of weeks ago and managed to get this picture of the event. From
left to right, Richard White, Lisa White and Rick Paukert. It doesn't look
like she is very happy, does it ? ;-)

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/rally/rally99/lisapic1.jpg

My thanks go out -
To Ross (and Triumph) for their support.
To Rick for all his help in the presentation.
To all the participants for "being there"

and mostly to Lisa for making this event possible.

- - Eric