Lisa's picture

	FYI, I tried to get Eric to send the original picture around to us but
I think he was afraid it wouldn't leave my house! Trust me?
	Anyway, thanks again Lisa and many, many thanks to Eric who's site made
it all possible.
	Eric did deserve something beside the Triumph billfold and it just
dawned on me like a bolt of lightning. I never gave you any of the money
that I collected for the pizza and beer!!! I even made you get the
Styrofoam cooler and carry it back on your tank with three cases of beer
in the chicken coupe!! Remember the cop's look? Hey, I would have helped
bail you out. Gotta have someone run this list anyway!
	Anyway, now that my brain cells have awoken after five months I'm going
to send you some dough for the go. Trust me on this. No, not like the
way you trusted me to not keep the painting.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"