Re: an alarming story about half the number of the beast

Otterboy <jong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Upon the favorable review from Bill (I think), I went in search of a
> Topeak digital gauge, and found one at rei.com for about 20 bucks.
> It's a digital pressure gauge that will display in bar, psi, and
> something else that I can't remember right now.  It will do presta
> (for those bicyclists among us) and shraeder (car valves) without
> disasssembly.  I checked the pressure as the bike warmed up a litte
> bit, and both tires were a couplee pounds low, so I rode the six
> blocks to the arco to fill them up.

Yep, that was me.  And that reminds me I should check my tires in the
morning before I leave for work (for the 20th straight day in a row -- only
2.5 weeks more to go <sigh>).

Sorry to hear about your alarming problem.  My problem is getting it to go
into ferry mode.  I did it one day and now I can't.  Weird.

- --
Bill Flowers -- Never Say Die
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"
- --
New Years Resolution: SaddleSore (tm) 1000 or bust!