Re: rallye 2000

The Flowers wrote:

> The sad truth is that unless you pick something extremely central (and
> boring) like Kansas (sorry to anyone from Kansas, no insult intended), it
> will be a long ride for some group.

No fun riding here in KS, unless you like long and relatively straight roads the
cut their way through pastureland or wheat fields (okay some farmers grow soybeans
and corn here too).   ;-)

Actually, I think last year's Arkansas location was relatively "central" but it
will be impossible/impractical to find a "central" rallye site year after year.
I've missed a bunch of HSTA rallies for this reason (I couldn't schedule the
vacation time for such long trips).   Thems the breaks.  I'd rather have the
rallye always be at a decent location than one that is a compromise... Kansas for
instance.  ;-)

GG