From: Jonathan Schulster <Schulster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 5:18 PM
Subject: fuel injector recall?

> Hi All
> Have been off the list for months as the ST has been tucked up snug and
warm in the garage at work.
> I had a problem with the fuel filter being clogged in December and this
was replaced.  Within 150km the bike was again running on just 2 cylinders.
THis week I got a card from the dealer here saying that I should bring in
the bike for replacement of the fuel injectors, which would be covered under
warranty by Triumph.  Has anyone else had this problem, or is there a known
recall being made on this?  My german is not good enough to figure out
whether the card constitutes an official recall or just an investigation in
to the problems with my bike.
> Well, its the first day of spring here in Germany - 12C and sunny - bikes
everywhere in the Black Forest and I am stuck at work on a Sat..... :(