fuel pump

After much debate on which bike to buy, I'm glad I settled on the spint.
We've done 800 km now and she's due for her first service. Up until
yesterday, not a problem, and great fun to ride.(how do you know whether
your bikes a he or a she?, maybe I should give him/her a name?Dunno)
Anyway yesterday she spent her first night outside as I took her to
work, not a cold night as it is summer here in oz, maybe a low of 15 deg
C. When I turned the key to on, like normal the fuel pump started to
pump. In about 2 seconds, pressure is reached and the pump sound goes
away. This time the pump would not cut out, so I turned the bike off,
hoping the thing would reset when restarted, It didn't. The noise peeved
me off all the way home.I will know more about the problem after the
first service so I'll let you all know the outcome soon.

Greg
st y2k blue
oz