Re: Triumph alarm problems

>>>>> "Anderson," == Anderson, Neil G <AndersNG@xxxxxx> writes:

  Anderson,> For Otterboy, since he was having problems disarming his alarm...
  Anderson,> My alarm turned out to be sensitive to radio interference.  If the red LED
  Anderson,> on the remote control is on all the time when you press the disarm button,
  Anderson,> try pushing the bike ten metres or so (yes, the alarm will scream when you
  Anderson,> do this).  That's usually enough to get away from any local radio
  Anderson,> transmissions.  The alarm should then disarm.

  This appears to be what the problem was since it disarmed once I
rolled it across the parking lot (about 30 feet).   Glad to hear that
you had roughly the same thing happen, which means that at least it's
not more broken than anyone elses...

  Anderson,> replacement in advance and carry it with you at all times, as the remote
  Anderson,> uses a strange size of battery that isn't easy to find (in Europe at least)

  Excellent advice, Neil.  I'll go hunting for one today.

- --
- -jong