More on alarms

Following recent comments on difficulty dis-arming Triumph alarms, may I
relate a story about my "little Brother".

Richard, my little brother has a Tiger, fitted with a Datatool alarm, which
is the Triumph alarm without Triumph on the key fob. Anyway, he was out for
a ride in the wilds of Northumberland and happened to stop for a break near
a television transmitter. The alarm armed itself after 30 seconds, however
when he tried to dis-arm he got no response from the bike. Being a bright
boy, he worked out that the television transmitter was interfering with the
alarm so he got the alarm key fob as close as he could to the control box
and pressed  the button and the alarm responded.

So Neil Anderson and Otterboy are not the only ones  who's alarm are
sensitive to radio interference, it's just the rest of us haven't parked in
the wrong place, yet!:-)

Don