Re: cabin fever -- so few good options

Thanks for the info about the liner Duner.  Like you, I prefer option #3 as
well, however I would only go that route if I could entice someone along to
share the car ride (anyone within range of MN looking to take the of
3/17-3/24 off?)

>Seems like I have three options:
>
>1. Trailer my ST down to warmer weather, unload and ride
>2. Fly to warm weather, rent a bike (most likely a BMW, ughhh)
>3. Buy a set of Gerbring heated liners to put under my Roadcrafter
>
>Anyone on the list have any thoughts, in particular with option 3?
>
>Jay S. Levine
======================
Jay,
  The Gerbing liner is excellent. Not bulky and plenty of heat. I use it
with the Gerbing electric gloves and I can ride all year here in Montana.
They are nice people who make a great product.
There are various options you can get. I opted for the non quilted liner
without collar. Most people think the quilted liner is too bulky and a bit
overkill, and most people get the heated collar. I didn't want the collar
because it felt constricting. Also, most people get the Heat Troller, or
whatever they call the new variable heat controller now, over the on/off
switch. The liner is just too hot full on in most conditions. I don't know
anything about their pants and socks.
Living in Minnesota, I'm surprised you don't already have electrics.  I used
mine early last*September* during the dead of night in Minnesota.

Option 1 is my favorite, though.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT