- -----Original Message-----
From: Rick Damiani [mailto:rickd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

My US-spec Sprint has both lights on all the time and has yet to
have a battery related problem in 24,000 miles of use. If Triumph
is able to ship bikes with dual lights here that don't drain the
battery, I fail to understand why they are having so much trouble
rigging it up there. Does electricity work differently in the
U.K., or do they have another reason for not wanting to wire it up
'right'?

*