Re: Zero Gravity windscreen (was Hacked my way out of the drive last night)

Pete Berg wrote:

> I have been considering the same.  At highway speeds, the stock screen sends
> the windblast into my chest.

I have the Zero Gravity touring screen which is about 4 inches taller
than the original and I think, about 2 inches shorter than the Triumph
tall screen option.  I am 5'9" and the wind blast now hits the top
of my helmet above the face shield.  Spring is already here in
southern Arizona and I noticed on a 200 mile ride last Sunday that
the taller screen has a side benefit of keeping the helmet face shield
a bit cleaner by directing those juicy bugs over the helmet.

Still lots of noise though and I almost always use ear plugs.

- -Gary